100% VIRTUAL UPDATE (November 13, 2020)
- School-wide morning meetings will be held at 8:45am; after the creed and announcements, students will virtually join a grade-level morning meeting.
- There will be 2-3 live sessions each day. These sessions are mandatory and crucial for students to receive core content. Students should complete the majority of their work during these live sessions.
- 8:45am - 9:00am - Virtual Morning Meeting
- 9:00am - 9:30am - ELA Lesson
- 9:30-10:00am - ELA Practice with teacher
- 10:00-10:30am - Math Lesson
- 10:30-11:00am - Math practice with teacher
- 11:00-12:00 - Office Hours + Identity lessons (check schedule for class times)
- 1:00-3:00pm - Independent work time (Seesaw, RAZ Kids, Zearn)
- Assignments will be posted no later than 11:30am daily. If your student misses the live session, they can watch these videos to help complete work later.
- Students must complete assignments to be counted present for the day.
- Each week, students will be expected to complete:
- Four Zearn lessons (1 per day)
- Two hours of reading on RAZKidz (30 minutes per day)
- Students can always do more!